The timeframe for your response is 3 months from the receipt of my letter
I expect to receive your letter on or before March 12th 2019
When and how my letter was posted to you
- The letter referenced - JC GB USA 01-21 NOV 2018 was posted twice from the UK and sent to the USA.
- It was first posted on Wednesday 21st Nov 2018, addressed to 1000 Red Mills Road
- It was posted a second time on Thursday 22nd Nov 2018 addressed to 900 Red Mills Road.
- Both letters, which have the same content but different addresses are tracked and signed for on delivery. They are expected to take a minimum of 5 days to reach Red Mills Road, Wallkill, USA. As of 3rd Dec 2018, both letters are still in transit.
- A copy of the above, twice-posted letter sent to 900 and 1000 Red Mills Road, Wallkill, USA has been sent to The Ridgeway, London, UK. This copy has the additional reference - UK 02. It was posted (tracked and signed for) on Monday 26th Nov 2018 and was attached to a covering note referenced - cover UK 02. It was delivered and signed for on 27th Nov 2018
I anticipate that before the middle of December 2018, my letter will be available for you to read. Therefore, I expect to have received a letter from you by March 12th 2019 (extended from March 5th 2019 because the USA letters are still in transit).
The contents of your letter to me will one of the following:-
- Scriptures which change the arithmetic in the Seven Key Scriptures and their supporting scriptures as shown in the Helpful Charts.
- An admission, confirmed to me in writing on your letterheaded paper, that current doctrine is incorrect. This letter has to be signed by one or more members of the Governing Body on behalf of ALL members of the Governing Body. The letter will contain a clear explanation of what corrections you will be making, how they will be made and the time frame. I expect such corrections to be made as a matter of the utmost urgency, therefore such time frame would be minimal.
Your silence or lack of response or attempts to delegate research into the matter to those who cannot alter doctrine will be interpreted by me as the admission on your part that you are wrong. Also, that you are not going to correct the doctrine to bring it in line with the truth.
I will also take it that the brother was very mistaken, when he said from the platform (words to the effect) that although you may be wrong, you were possibly in the process or correcting your arithmetic.