All dates shown are your own. It is the logic of their application that I am drawing your attention to.
Date are shown as minus numbers to indicate BCE numbers go backwards
Jehoiakim's 11 Year Reign
- With Relevant Key Scriptures
- With Supporting Scriptures
- Your own dates for reign ending 618 B.C.E
- Dan 1:1-7 misapplied verses
- Jehoiakim's subjection to Necho then Nebuchadnezzar
Nebuchadnezzar - the first 33 years of his reign
- With relevant Key Scriptures
- With Supporting Scriptures - in relation to the reign of Zedekiah and the exile of Jehoiachin
- Dates if Nebuchadnezzar's 19th year is set to 607 B.C.E
- Daniel 2:1-3 misapplied verses
Your Options if you cannot provide scriptural support for the two missing timelines. What you need to decide
- Is the 2nd year of Nebuchadnezzar 606 B.C.E or 624 B.C.E?
- Is the 1st year of Jehoiakim 620 B.C.E or 628 B.C.E?